One of the most annoying things about the application of Facebook is the autoplay videos, which can become not only a nuisance, but it can seriously injure to mobile data plan. I have lived in the flesh, I enter Facebook from my iPhone for a few minutes and then several videos, videos that not interest me see, reproduce my data plan suffers a blow, forcing me to pay the MegaBytes for the rest of month. This even affects the battery life. But the solution to this problem is very simple, and is what I will teach you next.
Turn off automatic video playback on Facebook
1. Enter the Settings application .
2. Select Facebook .
3. Click on the Settings menu just below the Facebook logo.
4. Press the Auto-play option and turn it off . You also have the option to force playback only over Wi-Fi, if you do not want to do without this feature in its entirety
5. Ready, now when you enter Facebook, videos will not play automatically unless you execute the action.
6. If you notice that the application does not take the change made, delete it from the multitask and open the application again.
If you are interested in how to disable automatic video playback on Facebook for computers, follow these instructions .
How do I stop videos from playing automatically in my News Feed?
- From the top right of Facebook, click and select Settings
- Click Videos in the left menu
- Click the dropdown menu next to Autoplay Videos and select Off